gosh what is going on - 3 posts in two days! But I have crashed out on the sofa for 5 minutes and just thought I would check in - it is 10.30 am and I have just sat down to my breakfast after...
* driving out to the butchers to buy our christmas dinner - we bought some lovely lamb as it happens
* an emergency trip for mountboard to wrap my prints for the christmas gift fair this weekend
* packed pretty much all my stuff up for said fair (display stuff and goods to sell) and loaded the car as Mark will take the car to work then meet me this evening to drop off at view from the top
* put the washing on, done the dishes (the rest of the house looks like a bomb has hit it but that will all have to wait till Monday to be sorted)
* made some last minute christmas present purchases on-line that needed to be ordered today (I have to confess this is actually the first christmas presents I have had a chance to buy - the rest will be bought this weekend at the gift fair or handmade by me) I am not usually quite this dis-organised with my christmas shopping but the last few weeks have just been so busy...
*uploaded new doll photographs to flickr and composed 2 new doll stories (see previous post and the next post whenever I get round to writing it out!)
all before breakfast!!!! (a very late one admittedly but sometimes it is good to get some work out of the way first!)
so I am pooped already - and I still have lots of work to do before heading out to do my shopkeeper stint at the Get made shop, then drop off everything to view from the top before we head over to friends for our once a week evening out to play board games (this has become a regular thing and seems to be the only time I can fully relax and not work, or craft, or 'just finish this wee bit of stitching that needs doing.....'
so boy am I looking forward to Monday!!! 3 days at the gift fair this weekend and then Monday to sort out the house, hunt out the Christmas decorations and hopefully relax a wee bit before actually getting to organise the rest of the cards, gifts etc etc that I have to do
I really am so behind on blog reading and emails and getting round to doing the few 'things about me that have been passed onto me - but I shall get to it all soon - I am looking forward to taking some time to see what all my favourite bloggers have been up to in the run up to the holidays.
(as a side note - it is so lovely to buy from a lovely (almost) local butcher shop rather than just sticking something in the trolley at the supermarket - lovely friendly service, a vast choice, excellent quality and actually rather reasonable prices - support you local shops!!) (another side note - I was actually vegetarian for 12 years from my teens into my twenties - we don't eat alot of meat but when we do we try to get quality even on our small budget and it is definitley worth it)